Saturday, December 29, 2007

First post (second arrival on Blogspot)

Sup everybody I'm from Richmond, Virginia and am really into mindfully living each second to the fullest. The best outlet for me to express the overall spectrum of life as I see it is through music (I'm a jazz pianist/composer.) But I'll attempt to break down what I'm basically about in words:

I'm a lone wolf who enjoys communicating with others on a deep level. I chill 24/7/365 and finds joy in giving 110% to everything I do. To me, giving my all to anything I focus on (whether it's my career, dealing with close friends, or whatever) means giving my all to myself. I'm a calm person who embraces the storm brewing underneath instead of suppressing it. I prefer happiness outside of the material and sensual world though I'm cool with rejoicing in whatever material and sensual pleasures may come my way.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, so stay tuned.......

0 comments: